“e-Cards” means the electronic greetings cards available on the Site, including downloadable versions
“Materials” means all photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, sound clips, graphics, animations and text on the Site, including the E-Cards
“The Company” means Judith Glover Design, a Partnership trading as Judith Glover Design
“User” means any person who has signed up to become a user of the e-cards
“You” means any person visiting or browsing the Site, including Members
“Agreement” means this document
Conditions of Use of Site
The following conditions apply to all persons visiting or browsing the Site, including Users.
The following is a legal agreement between you and the Company. By browsing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound to by this Agreement.
1. All Materials are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the Company or the parties credited in the copyright notices within the Materials. You shall abide by all additional copyright restrictions contained in any Materials accessed through the Site. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Materials in whole or in part, except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement. You agree that any copy of the Materials that you make or have in your possession shall be unaltered and shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. All information and software provided through the Site is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company or the parties credited in the copyright notices within the Materials.
2. Causing the Site to be displayed in a frame of another website is forbidden. Posting of any Materials from this Site on any other website, or otherwise distributing any of the Materials from this Site is forbidden except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement.
The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion publish e-Cards, which may be viewed, sent by e-mail to third parties, or downloaded from the Site. The Company may decide that certain of these E-Cards are exclusively for the use of Users and that others are available also to non-Users.
3. The Company may further vary from time to time in its sole discretion the Materials and other features of the site available to Users and non-Users and all Materials are subject to change without notice.
4. You agree that you will not through the use of the Site violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or submit or publish libelous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and all officers, directors, owners, agents, Material providers, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by them in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any such claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
5. You may not use this Site to send E-cards to mailing lists or to send unsolicited bulk or commercial messages. The use of computer programs which automate the process of sending or viewing any of the Materials is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, the number of cards or messages that you may send using the Site and/or the number of recipients to which you send such cards or messages.
6. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site by any person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk.
7. The Materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Company is not responsible for any failure of e-Cards sent through the Site to reach their intended recipients or to reach such recipients on the date specified by the sender.
8. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary and/or incidental damages of any kind whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits or attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your access to, inability to access, or use of the site, or from your reliance on any information provided at the site, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentation, and any other tort. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability set forth herein shall be for any reason held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the Company and its affiliates’ aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount paid pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
9.The Company may modify this Agreement at any time by updating this page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you should periodically visit the Site to determine the terms to which you are bound.
10. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and you and the Company submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms of Sale Agreement
The following is an additional set of terms that apply only to those who choose to become Users by registering their details to use the e-Cards.
These Terms are in addition to the Conditions of Use of Site above and nothing in these Terms overrides or replaces any of the above Conditions.
1. The Company hereby grants you a limited license to use such e-Cards and other features of the Site as are from time to time determined, at the Company’s sole discretion, to be available for Users only.
2. In order to become a User, you must register your details.
3. In order to use the Site, you will be required to select a password to be used in conjunction with your e-mail address. You must not disclose this password to others or allow others to use your password so as to access the Site.
4. No use of the Site, E-Cards or Materials is permitted save that permitted by the Conditions of Use of Site above.
5. You must ensure that the e-mail address, which you give as part of your membership application is your correct and valid e-mail address. If you change your e-mail address you must notify the Company by means of the facilities made available on the Site.
6. You accept that the Site is reliant on the work of a single artist, and on the continued ability of that single person to continue working. Your purchasing of a license does not commit the Company to the future maintenance or availability of the Site nor to the release of further e-Cards.
7. The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion modify the list of e-Cards and other features of the Site which are available exclusively to Users. The Company may also change, suspend or close the Site, or any part or feature of the Site, or restrict access to parts or the whole of the Site, without notice or liability.
13. The Company may modify this Agreement at any time by updating this page. By becoming a User, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you should periodically visit the Site to determine the Terms to which you are bound. If any of the rules contained in the Agreement or any future changes to the Agreement are not acceptable to you, you should unsubscribe. Your continued use of the Site now, or following the posting of any changes to this Agreement, will indicate acceptance by you of such changes.
If you have a technical problem please use the Contact Us pages at https://www.judithglover.com to notify us.